Wednesday, December 31, 2008






Little Jack Horner tradition

Christmas Eve princesses

A Wii?!?


cute little Gracelyn


sunglasses queen

Happy New Year!
We had a wonderful Christmas. Just a few days before we had an ice storm that covered everything in about an inch of ice. The kids loved playing outside and seeing how different everything looked. It took Eden only three times of running out on our driveway and then sliding on her bottom to figure out to tread slowly. She loved it.
We gave the kids a Wii this Christmas and they are still in shock. Zion and Dallin both keep telling me, "I can't believe we have a Wii!" Eden on the other hand is loving her sunglasses...She wears them all day- and has had them on every day since Christmas. Last night when I checked on her after she was asleep she was sleeping with them on. It has been a week since Christmas. I'm surprised. Next year I'm going to try to remember her favorite gift was a pair of three dollar sunglasses .
Gracelyn is getting big. Her hair is starting to grow in and it is coming in pretty dark. I hope it will be the same color as Dallin's hair. She loves taking a bath and kicking around in the water. She loves lifting up her head when she sees me as if to say, "I'm ready- pick me up!!!" She's a sweetie that still loves having one on one time with Mommy at 2 am (or 3 am, or 4 am,...really anytime:)
We have all been fighting the cold and flu since the day after Christmas and so we have been keeping life pretty low key. In addition Gracelyn has an ear infection and I have a sinus infection. I hope we are getting in our sick quota for this winter.



3 comments:

Davenport family said...

Oh Cesily Dear! How I miss you! I am sorry about the sick bug. Isaac has also had diarrhea and throw up..it has been really fun. Happy New Year to Us! I love the pictures. You look so pretty and your kids are so cute.. I miss them. Give them tonz of hugs and kisses from their Auntie. Love you!

Josh, Abbie, Tienna and Kiara said...

It looks like you guys had a great Christmas - we missed seeing you! It doesn't surprise me that the boys are still drooling over the Wii; all I can say is you must be the coolest mom ever. We love and miss you guys!

Janelle said...

I love the pictures!!! Happy New Year! I hope you are all feeling better! I love that you still do "Little Jack Horner" too! Traditions are priceless!!!