(sigh) Yes Eden does like to carry around a mirror-
as a constant reminder that she is a beautiful princess.
At first Gracelyn hated the water but after awhile really enjoyed it.
Zion had so much fun.
Eden is sooo good at posing.

Cute!

Dallin
Miracles do happen. All the kids were asleep at the same time. Zion denied falling asleep but we have proof! I commented to Jared on the way up to Rochester that it seemed like calming angels were helping Eden. I later found out Jared's mother had fasted just for Eden so that she would be good on the trip. I was very touched by her thoughtfulness. Prayers are answered!
Cute!
Dallin
I thought I would post a few pictures before life gets completely crazy. We have had a busy last week and are doing our best to keep a cheerful outlook for the future and trust that the Lord will strenghten us for the days ahead. We have been blessed with many small miracles along the way. Gracelyn decided to start weaning herself while we were up at the Mayo Clinic. I tried giving her a bottle up there but she only drank about a half of an ounce. When we got home she drank a bottle like a pro and acted fine. Waaaaaaaay easier for her than me. Weaning babies has got to be the most emotional part of mothering for me. She is also letting other people hold her. Usually she would start crying immediately the second I gave her to anyone else- sometimes even Jared. She is doing so much better now. I hope she will do well for Jared's parents. She is a sweet baby and I am so glad she is in our family. Jared's parents are coming in town tonight to watch our kids while we return to Mayo for brain surgery #2. They will be here for 2 weeks.




3 comments:
Cesily you are amazing! I love all of the pictures! Your kids are sooooo cute. Your family is in our prayers! Good Luck! We love you!
Do you think Jared's mom is fasting so that Eden will be good while she's here? I better make them dinner to make sure she eats! Eden is so full of life and can come over here anytime (so can the rest of your kids!) Our prayers are with you and Jared!
Cesily,
I know what you mean about weaning and Gracelyn only wanting you. It's hard to admit that other people can take care of their needs when you have done it for so long. They will love having their grandparents come babysit, I'm sure, lots of fun! You and your family are in our thoughts and prayers.
Post a Comment