The First Day of School


Eden was ready to go to school anyway she could.
With the purse, headband, and Barbie bigwheel who needs shoes?

Zion


Gracelyn's horse

Jared's new do.

Matching jammies!
The Zoo 9/5


The boys with the lions.

Eden and Jillian.

Cute poses.

Jungle explorers.

Dallin and his friend Jillian.

Relaxing
Petting the Goats
4 comments:
So I'm just getting around to catching up with your blog. How cute is Gracelyn? I wish she could've come to the Gateway, but then I know we wouldn't have been able to enjoy our afternoon in quite the same way :) The first day of school looked like fun. Sharp lookin' boys! And the picture of all of you on the banana should be your Christmas card. What an adorable picture! It was so wonderful seeing you this summer. We'll practically be neighbors here in another month! (Okay, not quite neighbors, but about 3.5 hours away is a lot closer than what we've got going on now!) Oh, and Jared, love the 'do.
I love all the pictures!!! It is hard to believe that summer is already over and the kids are back in school? We are so glad that the MRI came back looking good!!! I hope it stays that way! I hope that all is going okay for you! WE love you guys!
I love the picture of Eden on her bike wanting to go with the boys! So Eden! Looks like you had a good time at the zoo.
Ces,
We miss the kids more than ever. Loved the fist day of school pics. What handsome boys. So.. did Eden take the big wheel to school? Loved the zoo pics. I'll try to post some recent pics on my blog. Love ya!
Post a Comment