Pumpkins, the Zoo and a Birthday... Oh My!!
He had a Star Wars: The Clone Wars Birthday Cake.
Am I ready for this?
His expression says everything.
The Columbus Zoo.
perfect expression for D.
The happiest way to explore the zoo- on foot.
Cute Z.

The temple!!

Eating on her own. What fun!
It has been a busy past few weeks. The boys had fall break starting on October 21st and we traveled to Columbus Ohio for a quick trip to the temple and the zoo. The kids loved swimming at the hotel, watching Star Wars the Clone Wars (a treat since we don't have Cartoon Network), and visiting the zoo. Jared and I loved going to the temple and seeing the beautiful fall colors. It was a fun family time.
It has been a busy past few weeks. The boys had fall break starting on October 21st and we traveled to Columbus Ohio for a quick trip to the temple and the zoo. The kids loved swimming at the hotel, watching Star Wars the Clone Wars (a treat since we don't have Cartoon Network), and visiting the zoo. Jared and I loved going to the temple and seeing the beautiful fall colors. It was a fun family time.
We also celebrated Dallin's 7th birthday. He had a fun day and invited two friends over for cake and games. He had a very fun birthday and spent the evening putting together lego kits and hugging the stuffed animal horse his Grandma Tippetts gave him. I can't believe he is already seven.




No comments:
Post a Comment