Christmas Cheer
We put together a gingerbread house on Christmas Eve.
Eight hands and a $4 kit at Walmart= a fun time,
definitely not professional results.
Christmas Pajamas
Little Jack Horner
The results.
This is the only picture I took of the boys with opened presents.
I took lots of the girls though and did get one movie of the boys... Oh well.
One of the items Eden wanted was a pink dress.
We had a wonderful Christmas. Jared had the week after Christmas off and we were able to spend lots of time together playing games and being together. The boys also were able to stay up until midnight on New Year's Eve and felt so big. We played Wii until midnight- another bonus for them. They also were able to attend a party at their friends earlier in the evening. It also snowed several days during their break so playing outside in the snow was a fun break from playing legos, games, and the Wii. I hope it will be a memorable time for them.




2 comments:
Your Christmas sounds a lot like ours: Wii, food, staying up late, playing games, and more Wii :) Good times. I'm glad you enjoyed it, and the pictures are cute! I can't beleive how big Gracelyn is getting.
hey cuz, thanks for the invite...i love seeing what you guys are up to (due to you living sooo far away)...i will invite you soon, i need to figure out how to do it....with another email due to i have send out 100 invites already. i will get back to you sooner than later. love you cuz we are praying for your family and hope you are doing well...your kids are darling!!! take care
Post a Comment