Friday, February 26, 2010

Serious Gracelyn.
A look she has been trying out on me lately.
Isn't it adorable?

Complete change...more typical Grace.

Chicago!

Our children at the museum- end of the day.


Cute Eden digging for dinosaur bones.

Grace went down this slide about 30 times.
She loved it!

Boys building together.

Notice the tongue as he concentrates- yes, he is Jared's son.

This picture is just funny- notice Eden's cute smile.


Yea! We found a parking spot and made it!

Attempting a cute picture in front of the temple...

This is the best one...
(one year old's don't stand still for pictures.)

Playing in the park during winter...

A little different view.
Cute, cute Grace in her winter clothes.

Building "the fort."

Ready for school?

Happy, crazy Z.

February was a crazy busy month. Lots of fun playing in the snow, and inside and we also took a temple trip up to Chicago. The kids did well on the drive and also shopping for a skirt for me since I forgot my church clothes. Jared's question of, "How did you forget that when that is the whole purpose of our trip?" made me feel much better:) Jared was insistent that we go but came home completely wiped out. He's been really tired all week. I've been busy trying to get ready for New Beginnings. It gives me a greater appreciation for all the work my YW leaders put into our over-the-top meetings. Love you all!

3 comments:

M and J Tippetts said...

You're kids are so cute! It's so fun to see all of the pictures of them. Thanks so much for keeping us posted....you inspire me to do better at my blogging.....I think the last time I posted was last June....

Music Mama said...

What a beautiful family! We have similar "good" photos in front of the Chicago temple (and Ella wasn't even causing the problems!) I hope you are well and think of you often. xoxo!

Aaron & Nancy said...

Spoken like a true man. I always pack my things last so I'm always rushed and just throw things in. You never know if anything will match! I love all of the pictures. We need to plan a trip to go with you sometime. Our kids would love it and so would we!