Friday, August 20, 2010

Summer Highlights 2010

Jared's sweet parents.
Building a tree house with Grandpa Steen.

Eden saw Dallin and Zion both kneeboard and
she had to try too.


Beautiful Pineview. (Happy memories.)

Birthday Girl!
Gracelyn turned 2!!
Yummy chocolate cake.

Grace is soooo cute.
She loved her new bedspread.

Jared and I were able to getaway and chose to stay
in the mountains at Snowbird. Perfectly peaceful.
Smile.
My sweet parents.

My grandpa, dad, and family.

Jared's Grandma with our family.
Meeting Baby Claire Cesily... she is so sweet.
Real soccer game.
I was able to visit my brother in their new place
in Loma Linda, CA. He just started his residency there.

Their sweet new baby girl Kiara Annette.


Cousins!
Dallin and baby Claire.

1 comment:

Aaron & Nancy said...

Love all of the pictures and how sweet that your niece is named after you. I can't think of a better role model for her! We're so glad you're back!