Dallin's Baptism
December 28, 2010
Dallin with his primary teacher Sister Bradt, and the primary pres. Sister Allen.
Dallin with Grandma and Grandpa Tippetts
Dallin with Bishop Davies
Dallin's baptism was perfect! His grandparents gave wonderful talks about baptism and the holy ghost. Dallin was so happy! We went to Culver's afterward and celebrate.




5 comments:
Wow! He's gotten so grown up. Congrats to all of you! Thanks for posting. Greg just said he wondered how Jared was doing. Have a great New Year!
Your family is adorable!!! I can't believe how big your kids are getting? I love all the pictures!
Ces! Dallin looks so happy. I am so happy for him. I wish we could have been there. We love you so much.
Congrats Dallin! I can't believe how grown up your boys look, they're so handsome. :) Miss you guys!
I forget that he and Victoria are the same age. Looks like we had very similar experiences right after Christmas this year :) You all look GREAT!
Post a Comment