New Family Pictures....
(duly noted as a first for me.)

Gracelyn's cutest picture.
Zion
How did they know this pose is typical Eden?
Dallin
Apple/Pumpkin Picking
way too many apples. Good thing they are super yummy!
We are doing well. We decided to take the whole family to the apple orchard on Thursday. We took Zion out of school and Jared got off work early. It was a perfect fall day. We definitely created a fun memory. One of our friends told me after going through treatments for breast cancer that she felt grateful for her trial and that she was glad she had gone through that because of the perspective it brought her. She e-mailed me just before we were going in for Jared's brain surgery and at that point I really didn't feel grateful for Jared's cancer I felt gypped. But now I do feel grateful for the perspective it has brought me. I feel grateful and blessed for every day we have as a family and I am more willing to make each day special. Some perspectives definitely come with a high price- hopefully I can learn everything that I can from this experience.
Jared is doing well. He is pretty tired most of the time but is planning on going back to work full time on October 20th. He's taking the boys fishing today and enjoying the beautiful fall weather we have been enjoying.
We love you all!
Love,
Cesily




4 comments:
Your kids have grown up so much! I am impressed that you're already doing Christmas cards. I've at least thought about that....
Fall is my favorite season. I'm so glad you got to pick apples and pumpkins--our fall weather disappeared today and I'm already missing it!
Your optimism and strength and faith is admirable. I'm glad you can see the blessings in the trials. That's the only thing that makes them survivable. Love to you and your family!! xoxoxo
Cute pictures! Gold star to you for being so on-the-ball. Your pumpkin/apple picking day is a good reminder. I need to be better about living in the moment and making memories better than I currently do. Life is about more than getting to the dentist on time and making sure my "to-do" list is done. Thanks! Good luck to Jared on the 20th!
Beautiful pictures. Thanks for sharing your great memories with us. You guys rock!
Cesily!
I am so glad that you have a blog! I love seeing pictures of your adorable family! I am glad that Jared is doing well! Your family is always in our prayers! We love you!
Post a Comment