Monday, November 03, 2008



Welcome to Michigan!
We visited Jared's cousin yesterday who lives in Michigan.
Eden loved playing with their 4 year old daughter Grace.


Picture of Jason and Natalie with their sweet kids Danny and Grace.
Jared's Uncle Danny and Aunt Sandy.
Jared, Zion, Dallin and Eden being held by "Grandpa."
The resemblence between Jared's Dad and his brother Danny is remarkable.
Eden as a princess with wings.
She loved putting the head band on her forehead...



Halloween.


Dallin's 6th Birthday.

5 comments:

Shannon said...

Michigan is so pretty, though I thought there's be more tree color there by now. Glad you guys had so much fun. Spencer saw Edens picture and said, "Wow, she has lots of hair now. She used to be such a tiny baby." It's been too long, I guess, since we've seen you! Have a great one.

Josh, Abbie, Tienna and Kiara said...

What beautiful pictures! It looks like you guys had a fun Halloween - we miss you!

Davenport family said...

Wow Ces! I am impressed. You can totally see that "Grandpa" and Uncle Danny look alike. I even thought that Grace and Dallin were sporting the same smile! :) What a fun family.. you will have to keep in touch with them. Your kids were so cute dressed up for Halloween.. I loved the baboon costume! The mud cake looked superb.. I could really tell that it was a Max cake. I miss you tonz!!! is the house next door for sell?...

Anonymous said...

No Tigger costume for Dallin?? I'm disappointed...

Aaron & Nancy said...

Did Michigan smell? Our kids are totally brainwashed and plug their noses as soon as we cross the stateline.