Monday, March 02, 2009

All About Gracelyn







Yesterday Gracelyn's first tooth appeared and this occurence made me quite emotional. I can't believe my last child has her first tooth and is moving out of the baby stage. She is such a sweetie and is universally adored in our family. I don't know how long that will last considering she is in the beginning stages of crawling...I think her siblings might not think her quite as cute when she wrecks down their toys and crinkles their papers. We'll enjoy the complete sweetness for now and keep giving her tons of kisses and hugs.

2 comments:

Josh, Abbie, Tienna and Kiara said...

So adorable!! I can't believe Gracelyn is so big - she's definitely still in the completely precious stage. We love you guys!

Andersen Family said...

Oh, Cesily! She is so cute! I am glad you put up a video of her. It almost seems like I have seen her now. Your kids are so cute! I love your blog. Hope you guys are doing well! Love you!