Saturday, December 13, 2008



















It has been a busy week. My mom came in town on Tuesday afternoon. (YEA!) That night Zion had a music program at his school that he had been practicing for since October. He turned out to have one of the major roles- Dasher the reindeer. He had a speaking part, did some dance moves and also sang in a trio! I cried (being the emotional mother) because he did such a wonderful job. That morning he was a little nervous but did not act like it at all. Zion was baptized today and it was a very special day. Zion was beaming when he put on his white suit and was just so happy all day. It was a perfect baptism day.
I feel like we have been celebrating Christmas all week. My mom has been showering gifts on us and the kids love all their new clothes. She also gave me my own flour mill and a Bosch mixer-YEA!!!
I feel like we have been so blessed this week. One of those times in life where I feel at peace and feel like all is well. (If I just stop reading the Wall Street Journal I'm sure I'll feel like all is well in the world too:)


5 comments:

Shannon said...

Congratulations! Seems like just yesterday he was turning 4. Time flies! Glad you had such a fun week. Enjoy your mom!

luvmymunchkins said...

Congrats to Zion on his baptism! You guys have a beautiful family and are an inspiration to us. Steve said that Cecily sounded like me because I too got a mill and Bosch mixer and they have been awesome! And I should stop reading the WSJ so much as well. Are you going to Utah at all for Christmas?

Music Mama said...

Congratulations on the baptism. What a special experience! The holiday play looked very involved--I was impressed! I would LOVE a Bosch mixer for Christmas! I'm glad you've been having such a good time with your mom. Your famly is beautiful. Have a wonderful Christmas! xoxo

Jessie said...

Moms are the best! Your kids are looking so big and so adorable!

Janelle said...

Your family is so cute! Congratulations on Zion's baptism! He is beaming in those pictures!