Wednesday, September 01, 2010

School!
Dallin starts second grade.
This is by far his favorite outfit, he wore
it twice the first week of school.
Note the fraying shorts.

Zion started fourth grade.
The first day of school...
I couldn't find my camera in the morning,
so I took a picture of them getting off the bus.

Eden's First Day of Preschool
Eden and her friend Eli.

Eden was so excited to go to school today.

It was a beautiful morning, we found out this week she is in
the same class as her good friend Eli. She has Mrs. Fluke for
her teacher and received a letter from her earlier this week.
She carried the letter around and couldn't wait to show it
to Zion and Dallin when they got home from school.

3 comments:

Davenport family said...

Ces,
Your kids are getting so big. I can't believe that Zi started fourth grade. I hope Eden enjoys preschool. We miss you tonz and tonz.

Aaron & Nancy said...

I feel so bad because all Madelyn talks about is going to pre-school with Eden. Little does she realize that when she goes next year, Eden will go to Kindergarten.

Charee B Mcclellan said...

your kids are soooo dang cute! i just love that they have such a great mix between you and your hubby. you better watch out, they are going to be HOTTIES! love you cuz. hope you are all doing well.